A brief introduction:
- If you do not have a user, you make one here Create new user (opens in a new tab) . To register as a user does not make you a member, this happens in a later step. To confirm your registration you will receive an email with the login link where you, within 24 hours, have to confirm that you want to be a member of Oslo idrettslag svømming. We have realised that this mail can end up in the spam folder – check if it has arrived there. If you do not confirm within 24 hours you will need to register again.
- On the login page (opens in new tab), you can also recieve a new password if you forget it. It is important that you keep your email address updated so you can use this opportunity.
- After logging in you can see your profile under Medlemsregister -> Min profil (opens in new tab). You should show up in the list of family members automatically. If there are several in the family who are/wish to become a member, all can be managed through a single user, this is done by adding family members on “My profile”.
- Each family member can be passiv(passive), støttemedlem (associate member) or aktiv utøver (active athlete), the last one is chosen by selecting “treningsgruppe” (training group) on the line with the name.
- After registering for the training group, the sports director will put you into the most fitting training group.
- To sign up yourself or other family members for competitions, go to Medlemregister -> Oversikt (opens in a new tab) to see which events are open for registration, then sign up at the competition you wish to join.