Our 10 golden rules
- Respect the clubs work. Being a part of Oslo IL Svømming is voluntary, but if you are – you follow our guidelines
- We will provide the best possible offers for all ourt members
- We will develop athletes who are dedicated both at practice and competition.
- Respect other swimmers, coaches and others who are part of your team.
- We want an including, positive and developing environment for all our athletes.
- In Oslo IL Svømming we do our best to develop friendships and team spirit
- Coaches are role models – They motivate and inspire
- Parents/guardians in Oslo IL Svømming are including, inspiring and focused on team spirit
- Here in OI we take pride in dealing with both the hard times and the good times
- We are proud of our team!
This is how every individual member helps to create a positive environment:
- We greet each other when we meet
- We support and watch out for each other – We are on the same team
- We are open and honest, and we give and recieve feedback
- We feel pride in each others development
- We have fun at practice and competitions
- We respect the teams values
- We help to clean up after ourselves
- We deal with conflicts in a mature manner, no talking behind each others backs
- Bullying is not tollerated
- In OI, we make friends for life